Rants, praises and musings on whatever strikes my fancy. I'm into way too much to pin myself down.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Thanks, Bill. Couldn't have said it better myself. Let them hold a bakesale to buy a bomber.
As for the teabaggers, they need to grow up. Problem is, they're too grown. Most of them are white old people who long for the good old days of lynchings and McCarthyism.
One thing is for sure. The teabagger party will eventually die off basically because each year they'll lose a substantial percentage of their demographic to...death.
The Eclectic Progressive was a once non-partisan, then Democratic liberal turned progressive.
I've been a music teacher, sixth grade classroom teacher, a teacher librarian and am now retired. I've been a member of my Union for 30 years. I hold two master's degrees and know how to use them. I am neither Deplorable nor stupid.
When Reagan was elected and I changed from non-partisan to Democrat. In 2000 I became rabidly Democratic. Since 2016 I have re-registered as Peace and Freedom due to the ineptitude, impotence and poor decisions of the Democratic Party Leadership.
I quilt, needlepoint, knit, crochet, can preserves, make jam, bake bread and pies, can plane and hang a slab door, solder, mud and tape, seat a toilet and sweat a copper pipe.
Since retirement I have taken up watercolor (again) and become quite serious about it. To that end I have started a second blog so that others may learn from my successes and failures.
No comments:
Post a Comment