Voting starts today, June 14 and goes until August 12. You can only vote for ONE for each category, ages 6-12, ages 13-17 and ages 18+. I would be in the 18+, the largest and most competitive category. Is my necklace art? Nope. But is it marketable? You betcha. They could sell that sucker in the Met Shop easy.
note: The captcha wouldn't work in safari so I had to use Chrome. I think Firefox works too.
You can vote for me ONCE so please ask your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I don't do social media so the chances I win are pretty nill. But I hope outside of the contest someone at the Met sees this and thinks, yeah, we could sell that in the shop. They do tons of jewelry inspired by their collection. This is the original inspiration.
And my necklace:

No comments:
Post a Comment