Thursday, July 18, 2024

Eff the DNC

If you remove Biden from the ticket I will WRITE HIM IN! Then I will drop my Democratic Party registration and become non-partisan. Trying to replace Biden THREE MONTHS before the election is the dumbest decision I have ever heard and plays right into Trump's plan and media propaganda. STUPID!

Biden was old in 2020. Are you surprised he is four years older now? If you wanted to replace him you should have started THREE YEARS AGO, not now. And Harris is a non-starter. No one voted for her and she was one of the first to drop out. She never should have been chosen as VP and she shouldn't be forced on us now. Put her on a primary ticket and she will lose again. I will NEVER vote for an ex-prosecutor who denies anyone due process, as she did to Al Franken, for her own personal ambition.

Biden IS president. We voted Biden FOR president. If you deny the public the candidate they voted for, you are no better than the MAGA party and we all will pay the price with Dictator Trump for Life in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment