Three staples have got to go, or I need to find substitutes at Whole Foods, Windmill Farms or Henry's.
Cocktail Sauce, Ketchup and Mayonaisse all have corn syrup.
I just checked the labels when making my dinner tonight. I bought some little cocktail shrimp on sale at Vons yesterday. So while making my dinner I checked the Cocktail Sauce. Yep, corn syrup. Now my mother makes her own cocktail sauce from ketchup, among other ingredients. So I check the ketchup and sure enough, corn syrup in that too. Then I grab the jar of mayonaisse next to it. Corn syrup. I haven't checked the mustard yet but I'm betting money it has it too.
This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.
I've started compiling recipes and links to recipes. Can't do a new page on blogger so did it HERE.
Who Manufactures Dreamcloud Mattress
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment